WordPress plugins are the best tools for adding and extending functionality to wordpress. In wordpress there are lists of plugins like security, SEO, Analytics, backup, redirection, email, newsletters, social media and much more.
WordPress is open source so you can add any functionality in your website easily. But someone is paid wordpress plugins, so you need to pay first.
Don’t wasting your time. Let’s discuss about the top 10 wordpress plugins for 2020, Let’s explore them.
1. Yoast SEO – #1 WordPress SEO plugin
Yoast SEO is a premium wordpress plugin for SEO. This plugin helps you to Tell Google exactly what your page is about and generates a sitemap.xml file automatically.
Yoast SEO is developed for Optimize your keywords, keyphrases and synonyms, related keywords and all word forms.
Also, Yoast Seo helps you to get Full control over your breadcrumbs. And Always updated for Google’s algorithm.
What yoast SEO plugin can do for you?
- Optimize for related keywords as well (Premium only)
- Internal linking suggestions – Premium only
- Tell Google exactly what your page is about
- Preview of your page in Google
- Preview of your page in social media – Premium only
- Readability check: increase the chances that people actually read your page
- Full control over your breadcrumbs
- No duplicate content: avoid confusing Google
- Working in every WordPress editor
- Redirect manager: your visitors don’t get stuck on a 404 Not Found page – Premium only